The Diabetic Fighter Diet never skimps on flavor and the comfort foods that you love...
1 green pepper
20 oz. drained spinach
2 lb. ground pork
2 cans drained diced tomatoes with green chilies
10 tbsp. sour cream
8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
16 oz. cream cheese
4 tsp. taco seasoning
1. Chop pepper and onion and cook them until translucent. Optional: add diced jalapeños.
2. Place the pepper and onion into a bowl.
3. Cook the spinach by wilting it in a frying pan with a little olive oil. When it is done, add it to the bowl.
4. Cook the ground pork until browned. Season with taco seasoning.
5. Add the diced tomato to the bowl, and incorporate the sour cream, mozzarella, and cream cheese. Pour the mixture into a baking dish, and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Nutritional Info per Serving