Cook from recipes that you can trust!
Did you know that many diabetic recipes books are not created by diabetics or nutritionists who are trained in blood sugar control?
My mission is to provide the best diabetes nutrition information and advice to diabetics and people caring for diabetics all over the world. With my recipes, you can trust that you are in good hands.
See, you can use the recipes in this book to prepare a delicious breakfast for any occasion life throws at you.
For example, I've used this book to surprise my wife with Cream Cheese Pancakes on a Saturday morning.
A client of mine recently told me he made my Lemon Muffins with Poppy Seeds for his team at work, and no-one even knew they were sugar-free.
A type-2 friend of mine has been rotating what he calls “dessert breakfasts” …one day crepes, the next day waffles, the day after that doughnuts but he lives for the peanut butter muffins with chocolate chips!
So like I said, there's more to this little book than "just" the usual scrambled eggs.
Here's a fraction of what you're getting...
▪ The ultimate indulgence, French Toast, without the guilt …Page 31
▪ A delicious, over 500-calorie breakfast with only 5g of carbs but 45g of fat to give you all the energy you need to launch your day ...Page 7
▪ How to eat burgers for breakfast — a super-filling savory mix of sausage, pepper jack cheese, eggs, and bacon that will fill you up for hours …Page 23
▪ The fruitless green smoothie that only takes minutes to make but covers all your nutritional needs …Page 25
▪ The Diabetic Fighter oatmeal recipe, a whole, healthy, delicious way to treat your body well without the usual oatmeal sugar and carb crash …Page 26
▪ All of my friend Bruce’s dessert breakfasts …pancakes, crepes, waffles, doughnuts, and peanut butter muffins with chocolate chips …Pages 4, 5, 14, 16, 20, 24, 30, and 32!!!
▪ A Diabetic Fighter twist on a Mexican favorite …Page 10
▪ Five different delicious versions of blood-sugar friendly muffins …Pages 9, 16, 24, 27, and 28
▪ A keto community favorite for the bread lovers without the carbs, versatile and easy for breakfast sandwiches, breakfast pizzas and more …Page 19
And much, much, more!
Here's to your success,
The Diabetic Fighter
Nutrition Coach / Blood Sugar Control Specialist