A delicious fall treat combining maple and pecan, and chock-full of fiber! Only 2g carbs per serving.
1 cup almond flour
½ cup flaxseed
¾ cup pecan (halves)
½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup erythritol
2 tsp. maple extract
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
¼ tsp. liquid stevia
1. In a food processor, chop the pecans. Take⅓ and set aside.
2. Combine all the wet ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix the dry ingredients, and add the rest of the pecans. Add the wet ingredients and mix well.
4. In a cupcake tray, distribute the batter to make 10 muffins.
5. Over the top, sprinkle the⅓ chopped pecans.
6. Bake at 325°F for 25-30 minutes.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 1.6g
Here's to your success,
"The Diabetic Fighter"
Nutrition Coach & Blood Sugar Control Specialist
Type 1 Diabetic
Book a free consultation and let's chat about your current frustrations, goals, and assess your immediate needs.