These oven-baked meatballs are quick and easy to prepare. Try them with fresh greens or salads!
Ingredients (Serves 4)
28 oz ground turkey
4 large free-range eggs
1 tsp pink Himalayan or sea salt
Fresh ground black pepper
8 tbsp fresh parsley
400g small mozzarella balls
8-pieces chopped sun-dried tomatoes
4 tbsp fresh basil
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Drain Mozza balls, pat dry with a paper towel, and put them in a large mixing bowl.
2. Finely slice dried tomatoes and chop basil. Place into the bowl and lightly coat and toss with olive oil.
3. In a separate bowl, mix turkey with eggs and add fresh parsley. Then salt and pepper those bad boys.
4. Create hand-sized burgers.
5. Place a Mozza ball with tomatoes and basil in the center of the burger and wrap the meat around to create a ball.
6. Arrange meatballs in a baking dish greased with olive oil.
7. Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 5g
Book a free consultation and let's chat about your current frustrations, goals, and assess your immediate needs.